Tuesday, March 2, 2010

" My Dream, My Future "

DREAM, BELIEVE, SURVIVE........ Three words that can define for our future.. Future that everyone can have.. That can lead us to our better life and better living....

We have different dreams in life but I know that it means only one thing and that is to have a better future.. I always dreaming for my future.. What will I be someday..?? I also have a dream and one of that is to finish my schooling... After schooling having a good job here in our country.. Then after one or two years, going abroad and help my parents, my sister in her studies financially and moral support.. Build a house, business together with my family, having a lot of cars and of course find a guy who is willing to sacrifice and who loves me as much as I do.. Finally that is success..!!! My successful future...

Believe in yourself, follow your dreams then you'll see......... You will be successful in the future..

No comments:

Post a Comment